International Manag’Men is looking to hire a full-time Client Business Analyst to work within the Client Deliveries team. The role will be based out of our Luxembourg office.
As a business analyst you will be responsible for analysing client requirements as part of client projects; thereby ensuring that the client is provided the correct services as per their requirements. It will be your responsibility to ensure that the client understands the features and modules available and that these are configured in a suitable way. Where services are not currently available you will be required to communicate this to the client, and where applicable work with the product team to assess future feasibility.
Your role on client projects will be alongside Project Management and Data Relationship Management. Therefore, excellent communication and teamwork is required.
The role will also form part of an operating model for existing services provided by clients.
The key elements of the Client Business Analysts role are:
- Analysing and capturing detailed client requirements through face to face meetings, conference calls and emails.
- Document client requirements thereby detailing the functionality, data and a aesthetic aspects of the project in an agreed format.
- Translate and provide services for the client requirements within the range of services provided.
- Providing client consultancy regarding their requirements; offering suggestions for the best and most practical solutions to their requirements.
- Handling service/module/product configuration tasks where applicable, e.g. factsheet template creation and styling.
- Working closely with Project Managers and Data Relationship Managers during the project stages to ensure alignment.
- Attending client meetings, project update calls.
- Providing product development ideas based on client feedback and requests.
- Form part of the operating model to support services that require ongoing configuration changes.
- BAU support requests from clients.
- Work with the product development teams to develop new ideas.
If you are interested in applying please send an email with your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org